Frontend React Developer
POSITION: Frontend React Developer (in partnerships space)
COMPANY: Partnered Ltd (T/A Breezy)
REPORTING TO: Head of UX/UI
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Remote, or London
About This Position
We are looking for a Middle/Senior React developer to work in a distributed team for a London based startup. You must have a keen eye for design, be passionate about creating a great user experience and have the skills to help us with our frontend performance optimisation.
You will work closely with our Head of UX & UI, our CPO and product team, and other dev team members to deliver clean components and layouts for the Breezy application. You will sometimes work with loose specifications to quickly prototype new features as a part of a team.
- You will implement beautiful, responsive layouts for our app and landings.
- You will take part in developing and maintaining our UI components library.
- You have proven ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
You’re Perfect for Breezy if ...
You are an experienced developer with a strong technical, and problem solving mindset. You have fluent English language communication skills. You can work independently and will take responsibility. You have proven ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
You need to be effective with our current frontend stack that includes:
- Jest / Cypress
- JSS / Styled Components
Your skill set should include a cutting-edge knowledge of:
- Responsive layouts
- Web typography
- Smooth UI animations and complex interactions
- React components lifecycle
- Performance optimization (Web Workers, effectively render large data sets, simplifying components to achieve better performance etc.)
- Unit testing FE components is a plus
- Experience in Building PWA’s is a plus
- Typescript experience is a plus
- Accessibility standards knowledge is a plus
Who We Are
Breezy is a London-based partnership software platform enabling businesses to discover and negotiate successful strategic partnerships. We’ve built world-class technology with the most tailored marketing partner discovery system in the world.
The average partnership manager spends around 35% of their time on discovery. That’s 584 hours spent on discovery per manager every year! Breezy makes it quick, easy and cost-effective to discover highly relevant partnership opportunities that can actually pay off – leaving businesses more time to focus on closing and making their partnerships a success.